Saturday, October 4, 2008

As aforementioned and promised

I've been slowing down on my Netflix sending-and-receiving, and I fully intend to blame this on Netflix itself. For some baffling and anger-inducing reason, the movie Chaplin, starring Robert Downey Jr. (who does not even need any adverb-adjective combinations) is not offered. Oh, you can view the DVD cover and synopsis. Thanks for teasing me, Netflix. It is only the movie he was nominated for an Oscar for. No big deal, fans and admirers: if you want to go drive to Hollywood Video and pay extra money to see it, go right ahead. Ugh. Now whenever I get the red envelopes in the mail I am just sadder. Netflix will never be the same.

Just kidding, Netflix. I will always love you. But don't be getting any ideas because you will never get the love I give to TiVo.

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

Quite friendly, yes. Not super duper friendly, no.
But hello. Ben Folds, well, I suppose, but, but, but, no. I just never got into him, never saw the attraction, opposite of you. Go on, pick one fo the others. Also, Robert Downey Junior, I like 'im too. Well done on having excellent taste. *claps, wildly*

Ally said...

i hate netflix the jerks